Welcome to the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee! We are excited to welcome you to “God’s Country” and help you and your family have a fantastic time while you’re here. The opportunities for fun abound both indoors and out, and we have some terrific recommendations for you. Read each of our vacation blogs for information about some of our top attractions and restaurants!
- Ripley’s Mini-Golf Course Outdoor Sevierville AttractionAdventure Golf In A Mountain Barnyard FORE! Well, in actuality, you likely won’t hear this on Ripley’s Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini-Golf Course, but it is fun to say. While vacationing in the Smokies, people are always seeking outdoor activities for both adults and kids that are both fun […]
- Gatlinburg Aquarium Live ShowsDiscover And Explore The Gatlinburg Aquarium Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies offers guests something new and exciting to see each season, and 2021 is no different. Now open is the newest, interactive exhibit – ‘Touch Jellies’ – with onsite educators. The aquarium offers two levels of aquatic adventure, […]
- Ripley’s Odditorium Believe It or Not MuseumRipley’s Odditorium Indoor Gatlinburg Attraction The Strangest Ripley’s Museum You’ll Ever SeeSee a car completely covered with crystals!See a dragon made completely of scrap metal!See how you measure up to the World’s Tallest Man! In this day and age of the Internet and with a camera in every […]
- Ripley’s Haunted AdventureIt’s Getting Scary In The Smoky Mountains October in Gatlinburg TN is not only for cozy mountain cabins, leaf peeping, craft fairs, and hayrides – oh, no! It’s a time to get your scare on, and no one does it better than Ripley’s Haunted Adventure with their Annual […]
- Ripley’s Mirror MazeMarvelous Mirror Maze And Candy Factory Along the Parkway of downtown Gatlinburg, the eye will see many Ripley attractions. Located with Ripley’s Candy Factory is Ripley’s Mirror Maze. Mirror Maze is an adventure of the mind. Once inside the mirror maze there are infinite amount of reflections. If […]
- Ripley’s Attractions Make 8 Wonders Of The SmokiesRipley’s Attractions Entertain In Gatlinburg We’re going to bet you think you know all about the Ripley’s attractions in Gatlinburg TN. We’re also betting you’re wrong! First of all… how many attractions do you think they have in Gatlinburg? Two, right? Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum and […]